Case is 36″ long x 8″ deep x 12″ high, made of walnut, finished with a dark walnut stain and a hand-rubbed semi-gloss polyurethane for durability. Clear panels are made from glass, but plexiglas is also available. Case is secured with two locking bolts and also has handles on the side to ease transport.
Case is nicely sized for 1/350 scale ships, including larger WWII battleships such as Bismarck, Tirpitz, HMS Hood, HMS Rodney, HMS Nelson, US North Caroline-class, South Dakota-class, Iowa-class battleships and most WWII-era aircraft carriers. Note: Will not fit modern post-war US aircraft carriers.
As shown - made of walnut. Also available in cherry and maple hardwoods.
All of our Display Cases are engineered from the very start to provide safe and affordable shipping with quick and easy assembly. We supply all the fasteners, tools and electrical components and cords.
- A Lighting System consisting of LEDs can be incorporated into the top, connecting with house current (no batteries to buy and change) and controlled with an on/off button.
- Lighting System with a programmable Sound System that plays 6 different audio pieces, such as music, speeches, battle sounds or narratives. The sound system is controlled by a remote.
- Display Keel Blocks Available in sets customized to meet your needs.
- Finials/Pedastals for mounting your ship to the base or case.
- 36″ long x 8″ deep x 12″ high
- 91 cm long x 20 cm deep x 30 cm high
Watch our video on Case Assembly for tips on how to put together your new display case: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5oYS-tYoBs
Contact us to discuss shipping options. We ship cases throughout the world, we need to work with you to find the best and most cost-effective method.
We do build display cases made to customer requirements. Size, materials, finishes and features can all be customized to your specific needs. Contact Us to get details.